Operator´s declaration on the processing of personal data
The operator RoboTech Vision Ltd. with its registered office at Červený kameň 61, 900 89 Business ID: 47373059 as the operator of the website www.robotechvision.com (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) declares that he has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the rights of data subjects declaring legal processing of personal data. The operator has also set up a transparent system for recording security incidents and any questions from the data subject as well as other persons.
Individual information can also be obtained by telephone on: 0904 103 505, by e-mail: email@example.com, or at the operator’s website: https://www.robotechvision.com/privacy-policy.
Below we provide information about the processing and protection of personal data following the Regulation of the EP and the Council of the EU No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act of the Slovak Republic no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
- RoboTech Vision Ltd.
- Červený kameň 61, 900 89 Častá, Slovakia
- Business ID: 47373059
As the operator, we process your data for our purposes. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data, determine the means of processing, and are responsible for their proper execution.
2. Purpose of processing personal data
On behalf of RoboTech Vision Ltd. as the operator, we only receive the data from you that we need to provide a comprehensive sales services and products – when providing customer and product support or when handling any complaints that may arise. The processing of personal data in individual process steps serves the following purposes:
- When communicating with customers by phone, in person, by e-mail/paper mail, or via an online contact form, we process data following Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR Regulations – of legitimate interest to respond to a request/suggestion or a question regarding the services and products provided if it is necessary to verify the relevance of the request or to contact you as the data subject at a later date
- If you are interested in our services, we process data following Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR Regulations for telephone, personal, electronic or postal orders – if data processing is necessary to take the necessary measures according to your requirements as a customer before the order is completed and confirmed, i.e. during the pre-contractual relationship process – e.g. identification of the customer during the creation, definition or change of the order, determination or change of the address and the time of delivery or addition of other necessary data to complete the Order
- After the order confirmation, ie after the establishment of a contractual relationship between the operator RoboTech Vision Ltd. and you, as the person concerned, in the necessary cooperative communication with the customer, in informing about changes in the status of the order, in the final personal delivery or the creation and issuing of a tax document (invoice), we process data following Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR provisions – if the data processing is necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship, whereby you as the affected person are the contracting party
3. List of personal data processed
Information needed to send a message via the online contact form:
- Name / Company name
Data required for order execution:
- Name and surname / Company name
- Billing adress
- Delivery adress
- Phone number
4. Processing time and storage of your personal data
Your personal data that we have processed or are processing following Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR Regulations – in the context of fulfilling the obligations of the operator RoboTech Vision Ltd. towards the purchaser and the customer, we process further in order to meet our legal obligations in the area of taxes and accounting, which result from generally binding legal provisions (e.g. individual bookkeeping of your confirmed orders and invoicing to deliver selected goods to your contact address following Act No. 431/2002 Coll. On Accounting, as amended, for proof of compliance with tax obligations following tax law provisions, Act No. 595/2003 Coll., on Income Tax, Act No. 563 / 2009 Coll., On tax administration, etc.), we must keep for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations. In any case, we follow the principle of minimizing the storage of personal data following Art. 5 par. 1 letter e) of the GDPR Regulations and thus your personal data, which do not have to be archived according to special legal regulations, are deleted or anonymized.
Personal data processed following Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) pf thr GDPR Regulations – based on a legitimate interest obtained in response to a request/suggestion submitted by you or a question regarding the services and products provided when it was necessary to verify the relevance of the request or to make any subsequent contact of the customer / affected person subsequently transferred to the pre-contractual or contractual relationship are immediately deleted.
As the operator, we ensure the immediate deletion of personal data after: all contractual relationships between you and us as the operator have been terminated; and/or:
- all your obligations to the operator have expired; and / or
- all your complaints and requests have been processed; and / or
- all other rights and obligations have been regulated between you and us as the operator; and / or
- all the processing purposes provided by law or the processing purposes for which you have given us your consent are fulfilled, if the processing has taken place with the consent of the person concerned; and / or
- the period for which the consent was granted has expired or the person concerned has withdrawn his consent; and / or
- the data subject’s request for deletion of personal data has been complied with and one of the reasons justifying that request has been complied with; and / or
- the decisive legal fact for the termination of the purpose of the processing has occurred and at the same time the protection retention period defined with regard to the principle of minimizing the retention period of personal data has expired;
- and at the same time the legitimate interest of the operator does not persist, all obligations stipulated by generally binding legal regulations which require the storage of personal data of the data subject (especially for the purposes of archiving, tax control, etc.) have expired or which would not be possible without their retention.
In no case do we systematically process personal data received personally for a purpose specified by us. If possible, we will inform the data subject who owns the randomly obtained personal data about its accidental collection and, depending on the nature of the case, provide him with the necessary cooperation that leads to the restoration of control over his personal data. Immediately after taking these necessary measures to resolve the situation, we will immediately dispose of any personal data accidentally received in a secure manner.
If you are interested in further information about the specific retention period of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided on our website.
5. Disclosure of data
Our company does not publish the data received under any circumstances.
6. Cross-border transfers of personal data
There is no cross-border transfer of personal data.
7. Rights and obligations of the data subject
- The customer is obliged to provide only complete and true data.
- In the event of a change, the customer undertakes to update his data at the latest before executing the first order following the change.
- The customer undertakes that if he provides personal data of a third party (name, surname, telephone number), he does so only with his consent, and the affected person is acquainted with the procedures, rights, and obligations that are listed on this site.
- As our customer and person concerned, , you have the right to decide on the handling of your personal data to a specified extent. You can exercise the rights via our customer line: 0904 103 505, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the operator’s address: RoboTech Vision Ltd., Červený kameň 61, 900 89 Častá.
We will try to respond to you as soon as possible, but we will always reply to you within 30 days of receiving your request. Applicable legal regulations provide, in particular, the following:
Right of access – You have the right to ask us to confirm whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of this data and the additional information resulting from Art. 15 Regulations, or § 21 of the Act. If we collect a large amount of data about you, you may need to provide your request for a range of specific data that we process about you.
Right of correction – For us to constantly process only current personal data about you, we need you to notify us of the change as soon as possible. If we process incorrect data about you, you have the right to request their correction.
Right of cancellation – If the conditions of Article 14 of the Regulation or Article 23 of the Act, you can request the deletion of your personal data. You can therefore request deletion, for example, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing or if we are processing your personal data illegally the purpose for which we processed your personal data and does not process compatible purpose. However, we will not delete your data if legal claims have to be proven, asserted, or defended.
The right to restrict processing – If the conditions of Article 18 of the Regulation, or. § 24 of the Act, you may require us to restrict the processing of your personal data. You can therefore request a restriction, for example, while you object to the accuracy of the data being processed or if the processing is illegal and you do not want us to delete the data, but you need the processing to be restricted while you exercise your rights. We continue to process your data if there are grounds for proving, asserting, or defending legal claims.
Right of portability – If the processing is based on your consent or performed to fulfill a contract concluded with you and at the same time performed by automated means, you have the right to receive from us your personal data obtained from you in a commonly used machine-readable format. If you are interested and it is technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to another operator. This right may not be exercised in respect of processing carried out in the exercise of a public service or in the exercise of official authority.
Right to object to the processing – If we process your personal data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to us, or if the processing is performed based on our legitimate or third party interests, you have the right to object to such processing. Based on your objection, we will restrict the processing of personal data and we will not continue to process personal data and we will delete your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for proving, asserting or defending legal claims. You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing. After objecting, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
The right to file a complaint – If you believe that the processing of your personal data conflicts with the Regulation, resp. By law, you have the right to complain with one of the competent supervisory authorities, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, the place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. For the territory of the Slovak Republic, the supervisory body is the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at: Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, web: www.dataprotection.gov.sk, tel .: +421 / 2/3231 3220.
Right to withdraw consent – If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing already carried out. If at any time you later decide that you are interested in receiving business and marketing offers about our products and services from us again, you can give your revoked consent (or objection) at any time, using any of the above forms of contact.
8. Contact details of the Office and the responsible person
Address of the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic:
- Hraničná 12
- 820 07, Bratislava 27
- Slovak republic
- ID: 36 064 220
Contact details of the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic:
- general email: email@example.com
- email for providing information according to Act no. 211/2000 Coll.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email to the responsible person: email@example.com
- for submitting requests for the provision of information pursuant to Act no. 211/2000 Coll. on free access to information, use the online form on the website: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/sk
- email address through which the Office will provide you with advice in the field of personal data protection. It is intended for children, youth, students, teachers, parents who suspect that their personal data has been misused: firstname.lastname@example.org
More contact information of the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic can be found at: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/node/148
A sample proposal to initiate proceedings on personal data protection can be found at: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/sk/content/konanie-o-ochrane-osobnych-udajov
9. Website security
The website www.robotechvision.com uses an encrypted SSL connection for any user connection and transmission of any data, which prevents access of third parties to the transmitted data during their transmission on the Internet and modification of such data by third parties. The operator’s databases containing personal data are protected by encryption and non-public access data following the latest technical standards.
10. Principles of using cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to the Internet browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (computer or other device with Internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet), more precisely in a folder for Internet browser files. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originated, the date of their creation and information with which the site can “notice” certain inputs, settings and preferences (such as login, speech, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to re-enter on subsequent visits or as you move through the page. Cookies can also be used to capture how you use the site and to analyze it. There are so-called session cookies, which are deleted after closing the browser window, and so-called permanent cookies, which are stored for a longer period on your hard drive and only after a specified time, the browser deletes them.
What cookies do we use?
- Basic and functional cookies – ensure the basic functioning of our site, such as security, user login, remembering login, predictive form filling, etc. Functional cookies improve the functionality of the site, such as remembering your settings and the like. These files are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
- Operational cookies – used mainly to provide statistical information about the visit and how to use our site. These are mainly data such as the number of visits, the time spent on the website, or the sources from which you visited us. However, this data is anonymous and is not linked to a specific person.
- Traffic measurement is provided by Google Analytics.
- Advertising cookies – used to display ads that are tailored to your interests. They can collect information about your favorite websites and display ads that may be of interest to you. These cookies are operated by third parties, such as Google.
- Other cookies – these are mainly files of third parties such as Google or Facebook (for example, if you like or share articles via Facebook) and the like.
Third party cookies
What data about you can we process through cookies
- Information about your visit to our site
- Information about the IP address of the connection, browser type, operating system
- Information about activity on
In our environment, the above activities are not associated with your person and therefore automated processing does not affect your rights and freedoms. Also, there is no profiling when processing your data.
How can you change cookie settings?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or by notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device. Instructions for changing cookies can be found in the “help” option of each browser. If you use different devices to access the site (eg computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that you adapt each browser on each device to your cookie preferences.
You can find a specific procedure for the most used web browsers here:
- Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer)
How long do we store data from cookies
Data with cookies are not stored on our systems.
Why keep cookie settings?
The company focuses on the development of autonomous robots with AI elements. It strives to develop universal solutions for various tasks, industries and environments.
RTV sensor Box
Červený kameň 61
900 89 Častá