FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Scans the environment
The RTV Sensor Box scans the environment using 3D-Lidar. Thus it has an information about features of the obstacles in the range of 360°.
Segments the path
With the help of a 360° camera and algorithms that use neural networks, the sensor can provide information about the suitable path.
Obstacles detected by Lidar are recognized and classified into groups by the front camera and neural network.
Width: 170 mm
Height: 330 mm
Depth: 170 mm
Weight: 2 kg
360° camera, front camera, 3D scanner
18 – 36 VDC
8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
512-core Volta GPU
Linux Ubuntu with ROS Melodic
Path segmentation, static and dynamic object detection, face recognition, environment scanning
- raw data from sensors (image from 360° camera, image from the front camera, point cloud from 3D scanner)
- detected objects marked with a bounding box (coordinates of corners, object designation, and success rate in percent)
- live view with marked detected objects (bounding boxes)
- path segmentation using a mask
- live view with path segmentation using a mask
- projection of data from a laser scanner into a 2D image mask
- path segmentation mask with subtracted 2D mask projection (path segmentation with removed obstacles that were not recognized)
Protection class: IP 65
The company focuses on the development of autonomous robots with AI elements. It strives to develop universal solutions for various tasks, industries and environments.
RTV sensor Box